Friday, February 11, 2005

My very first post

I can't believe I'm really writing this, but since Terri at the Wagon said I was obligated last night, I guess it's finally time. I've toyed with the idea of having a blog for ages now; it seems everyone on the stitching boards has one these days! I don't know that I have anything particularly interesting to say. I imagine I'll mostly be ranting about work or my 4 year old's antics. Or of course talking about my stitching since that is what has gotten me into this in the first place.

So a little about me, I guess. My name is Jill and I'm 26 years old. My husband's name is Jay and we have a wonderful 4 year old son named Luke. We live in San Diego, CA where I work as an electrical engineer and he works as the tournament coordinator at a local golf course. He may actually become a teaching pro someday; we'll see. I've been cross stitching since I was 10 and I have enough projects to last several lifetimes. I love to travel and hope to go everywhere and see everything...someday.

I guess that's enough for a first post. It's not terribly interesting but at least it's a start.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Woohoo! Hiya :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Angi said...

Yayyy!! :) I'll add you to my list :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

About freaking time.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Glad to see you've joined the blogging world, Jill! I'll add you to my list and I look forward to reading!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You'll be surprised at how much smaller, and better, the world is by blogging. I have made some really good friends because of blogs. Welcome to a new world!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home