Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Four Things

Susan tagged me last week and I’ve finally gotten around to filling it out. I’m not tagging anyone since this one has been around for awhile now!

I went to a GTG at Terri’s this weekend where I got to see some people I haven’t seen in a few years and even got to meet a couple new people. I’ll probably post more about that later. I had been sick and clearly overexerted myself on Saturday. I also tweaked my lower back somehow, though it’s pretty much better now. I slept most of the day yesterday and did manage to get some cutting and weaving done in the Christening Gown. I seem to be on a roll with it; it will likely not be done by the time the Olympics are over, but I have a good chance of finishing it before the baby shower. Thanks for all the nice comments on it, by the way. Okay, here is the meme:

4 Things Meme

Four jobs I’ve had:
1.McDonald’s employee (part time during high school)
2. Jewelry store employee (also high school; I got to pierce ears)
3. Lab Assistant studying the solar wind (college)
4. Electrical Engineer

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings (all 3)
2.Dangerous Beauty
3. Harry Potter (any/all of them)
4. Ever After

Four Places I’ve lived
1. Ridgecrest, California
2.San Jose, California
3. Camarillo, California
4. San Diego, California

Four TV Shows I love
1. Las Vegas
2. Desparate Housewives
3. Entourage
4. The Amazing Race

Four Places I’ve vacationed
1. Paris, France
2. Hawaii
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. Mammoth, CA

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Cashew Chicken at the local Thai restaurant
2. My mom’s homemade tacos
3. Steak at Saska’s
4. Swedish Pancakes

Four sites I visit daily
1. the Chatelaine BB
2. The Wagon
3. The Eowyn Challenge site
4. CNN

Four places I would rather be right now
1. at home sleeping
2. in Jackson Hole skiing, where we’ll be next month!!
3. on vacation at some exotic location
4. Paris

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, Jill! It was great getting to see you again on Saturday and getting to see the christening gown in person. You're doing such an awesome job on it!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Sounds like you are cruising right along with the christening gown. :) Can't wait to see it finished. :)

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home