Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Seven

I was tagged awhile back and never got to this one, so here I go. Of course it's been so long that I don't even remember who tagged me. I'll try to blog a little more often; it's just been busy lately.

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. learn to knit
2. visit Iceland (and many other places)
3. learn Russian and Spanish (and improve my French and German)
4. run a mile in 10 minutes
5. have another child
6. buy a house with a backyard
7. learn to play the violin

7 Things I Can Do
1. hardanger
2. calculus
3. program using VHDL
4. ride big/scary rollercoasters
5. crochet
6. play the piano
7. count in five languages

7 Things I Can't Do
1. ski an intermediate run without falling
2. fall asleep easily at night
3. make corn chowder
4. eat sushi
5. scuba dive
6. golf
7. surf

7 Things That Attract Me to Another Person
1. intelligence
2. wit/sense of humor
3. hair
4. eyes
5. similar beliefs
Sorry I can only think of five

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Ewan McGregor
2. Matt Damon
3. James Denton
4. Viggo Mortensen (but ONLY as Aragorn)
5. Harrison Ford (if he was just a little younger...)
6. Pierce Brosnan (as Bond)
7. Brad Pitt (before he cut his hair so short)

7 Things I Say the Most
1. whatever
2. I don't care
I've run out of things to add for this one; I can't think of things that I say regularly. I'll try to write an entry with more substance in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home