Monday, April 11, 2005

My First Quiz

Thanks for all the comments; I'll give it a couple weeks with his new schedule and see if he starts being more useful at home now that he has two days off. I'll be sure to post an update about it!

I can't type much today, but I saw this and it depressed me:


You Are 34 Years Old
34

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

Um, I'm 26. Yep. If I had selected the White Stripes instead of the Rolling Stones, maybe I would have come off a couple years younger. But it said which is the best rock band of *all time*. I love the White Stripes, but sorry the Stones are classic! So while I've always said I was an old lady at heart, I should have said mid-30's I guess!

I'm not sure why the quiz thing is messed up. But in little bitty text it says I act 34.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home