Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween Pictures

I have had an insanely busy week at work and finally had a few minutes today at home at lunch to upload some Halloween pictures. The first is the jack-o-lantern that I carved for Luke. It took a torturous 2+ hours but his smile made it work it in the end:

















In costume on Halloween:
























And finally, one from Legoland before Halloween. I took him to their "brick or treat" event and got some cute pictures. Here's one of my favorites:

















Well, I need to get back to work. I worked late yesterday so I get to come home early today, yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's one cute little guy you've got there. :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Awww, what a cutie, Jill! And the pumpkin looks AMAZING!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home