Sunday, May 01, 2005

It works, it works!

At last, my ipod shuffle works. I am so happy!! I hadn't tried it with my laptop because it only had windows 2000 sp3 and I didn't think the USB port was 2.0. Well, the USB port *is* 2.0, and my brother downloaded sp4 for me while he watched Luke when I went to the gym yesterday (what a good brother). I spent several hours last night and this morning converting songs and fit 260 songs in 976MB. The capacity is 990 so when Jay gets home I can take the two CD's out of his car that have songs I want to add. Now I have no excuse when it comes to exercise, except being lazy of course. :)

I weighed in yesterday at 143.5, down another pound since the last time I weighed. Just 18.5 more to go! I am still only running/walking a little over 2 miles in 30 minutes; last time was 2.18 and the time before was 2.25. I feel like I will never be in shape, but all I can do is keep trying, right?

Well, I have to go fold laundry and then I'm going to stitch some since I didn't stitch at all last night (too busy converting songs!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Faith Ann said...

Yayyyy!! I get annoyed with technical glitches and have to get DH involved (even though I have a degree in CS!)...you're lucky to have your brother.

Congrats on your weight loss too. You seem to have good momentum with your exercising...so that's great!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Yay! Glad you got it working! I know how frustrating it is when technology does not cooperate.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home