Sunday, May 15, 2005

I've been tagged

Well, I've been tagged by Faith Ann so here goes...

I pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people.

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

1. If I could be a doctor I would spend some time every year working through one of those charity groups that provide medical care to third world countries or war torn areas.

2. If I could be a missionary I'd go to far away places and teach people how to read and take care of themselves.

3&4. If I could be a professor and scientist I'd study astronomy or volcanology and do research in Hawaii and exotic places and then have an unassuming teaching position Indiana Jones style.

5. If I could be a linguist I'd become fluent in as many languages as I could and work as a translator for the UN.

So, who's left to tag? If you've already been tagged then feel free to ignore this :) I tag: Melissa, Rani, and Susan.

Okay, it's Sunday afternoon so therefore I'm off to finish the laundry and clean the house as much as I can bear. I'll try to write a "real" entry again sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home